Sales representative – Outaouais & East Ontario
Description du poste
Do you have experience as a sales representative for major accounts in the construction materials industry? Well, we’ve got an exciting opportunity for you!
We’re currently on the lookout for a Sales Representative – (Outaouais – East Ontario) to promote and sell the different brands of Bois Lauzon products and services within their designated territory. This person will be responsible for meeting the needs of clients, implementing sales growth plans, and supporting sales strategies to achieve the territory’s sales and profitability goals.
As the Sales Representative, you’ll be responsible for:
- Developing the business plan and sales strategies for retailers and contractors within the territory.
- Meeting the annual sales objectives in gross revenue and profitability, while expanding the company’s customer base in the retail and new residential construction sectors.
- Communicating regularly with both direct and indirect clients to maintain and develop good relationships, secure orders, increase market share, resolve issues, and gather information on competitors.
- Mastering the various product offerings of Bois Lauzon’s different brands.
- Identifying, presenting, and capturing business opportunities among established and prospective clients to ensure the growth of Bois Lauzon’s different brands.
- Staying up-to-date on competitor offerings and products.
Your activities and tasks will also include:
- Strengthening customer relationships by ensuring on-time delivery and providing excellent customer service.
- Managing requests for pricing or designing new products.
- Working closely with the Lauzon sales and marketing team for new residential construction to build relationships with retailers who do business with different direct and indirect clients.
- Providing product information and technical support, including merchandising assistance according to Bois Lauzon standards, to retailers.
- Participating in the liquidation of discontinued, surplus, and downgraded products.
We’re looking for someone who:
- Is perfectly bilingual.
- Has post-secondary education.
- Has a minimum of 5 years of experience in sales, including direct sales, retail sales, wholesale, and building.
- Has experience managing major accounts, including negotiating programs, promotions, cooperative advertising, and point-of-sale materials.
- Has knowledge or direct experience in business functions such as advertising, promotions, marketing communication, accounting, and customer service.
- Has technical skills, including the ability to conduct site inspections as required.
- Is proficient in the Office suite.
- Has a valid driver’s license.
Contractual information such as salary and schedule will be discussed with the Sales Manager. We offer competitive benefits and attractive bonuses!
We hope this description has piqued your interest and that you’ll apply for this exciting opportunity to become a valuable member of the Bois Lauzon team!